We’re looking for a passionate, eager, and talented Associate Project Manager to join us at Cake & Arrow. As an Associate Project Manager, you’ll be working as part of cross-functional teams -- learning and leveraging best practices from the Project Management Office for planning, reporting, and communications. Working directly with the Head of Delivery, you will ensure our engagements run smoothly from project inception to completion. Training will be “on-the-job” as real projects for our Clients provide the ideal context and opportunity to contribute early and often. Projects Managers at C&A are chameleons -- adapting to each project’s unique needs; always providing value; and consistently providing foundational support to the project team throughout the engagement.
The Ideal Person:
- 0-3 years of work-experience; 0-1 year of relevant work-experience
- Exceptional, systematic organizational skills and innate attention-to-detail
- Proficiency with general project management principles, methods, and tools
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office suite and high comfort level with Excel - for budgeting, reporting, and making data-driven decisions/recommendations
- Eagerness to learn new skills and take on different responsibilities / tasks as projects evolve
- Innate curiosity and commitment to learning new platforms, systems, and tools
- Interest in solving complex end-customer or -user problems
- Empathy-based verbal communication skills; strong professional written skills; and genuine desire for results-oriented, interpersonal collaboration
- Assist with project set-up, project planning, and project completion activities
- Own various reporting metrics (project, budget, expense, etc.) and monitoring validity of data
- Own project administration activities-- e.g., call / meeting summaries, systems set-up, scheduling, booking travel (when necessary), expense management
- Quality Control activities such as proofreading documents and deliverables, updating PMO templates
- Assisting the Head of Delivery with Resourcing
- Learn how we work with the goal of becoming an expert at managing and delivering projects
This is a full-time, on-site position based in the Flatiron district of NYC. The things that matter most to Cake & Arrow are the work and the people who do it. We believe in Summer Fridays, a dog-friendly office and we take Halloween very, very seriously!
Send a resume and a cover letter indicating experience, why you’re interested, and notable project samples to email@example.com with subject: Associate Project Manager.