You’re looking to shine at a digital agency with a collaborative environment; we’re looking for a Product Manager who can contribute and shine. Sweet!
So here’s an idea: come work with a passionate team of super-talented UX, design, and technology professionals to bring products to life.
You’ll work as a cross-functional leader who combines a strong understanding of customer needs with an equally deep understanding of business goals to champion solutions that deliver value for our customers. You’ll lead Cake & Arrow and our customers to use data to drive decision-making that ensures we build the right combination of features and functionality into customer solutions that deliver the right business results.
You’ll work on the best of both worlds: enterprise-level projects that make global business impact, and emergent, innovative products that get people talking.
And one thing more: you’ll enjoy it.
Because that’s what we do. We’re a 50-person agency on a sunny, open floor in the heart of the Flatiron. We’re twice-over a 2015 Best Place to Work, from Crain’s New York and AdAge. We’re a UX-led shop that’s people-centric, living and breathing the total human experience to create digital work that engages every user (including ourselves).
With a heavy developer influence, we’re live-prototyping and proof-of-concepting whatever goes out the door. We run a dog-friendly office and we all have lives. We think the two things that matter most are the work and the people who do it. We believe in summer Fridays and yoga breaks. We close shop for a week in July and December. And we take Halloween very, very seriously.
- Define & champion the needs of the customer and serve as the “voice of the product” throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
- Develop product vision, goals and roadmaps to achieve business goals and strategies.
- Define core product functionality & requirements.
- Lead the prioritization of features & functionality based on business value, technical feasibility, and other factors.
- Partner with user experience team to user-test designs through sketches, functional prototypes, etc. to ensure they are meeting intended goals.
- Collaborate with UX team, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product documentation, such as product roadmaps, feature backlogs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Partner with Cake & Arrow strategy and customer teams to evaluate the performance of a business solution, identify opportunity for improvement and refine targets for future releases.
- Has a proven ability to manage large engagements with multiple project tracks and teams and the ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds.
- Has an innate ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality work.
- Is an optimist who is always finding ways “we can do” instead of thinking about what “we can’t do” and brings a strategic perspective to projects.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally, with the ability to be the communication bridge between user experience and technology.
- Has the ability to evaluate the performance of a business solution, identify opportunity for improvement and refine targets for future releases.
- Thrives in a work environment where there is constant cross-collaboration between design, user experience, strategy, and technology.
- A focus on detail and impeccable organizational skills.
- Values doing the right things, not just doing things right.
- Values empathy above all.
This is a full–time, on–site position at an award–winning company with a passion for smart design and fulfilling user experiences.
Send a resume and a cover letter indicating experience, why you’re interested, and notable project samples to email@example.com with subject: Product Manager.