You’re looking to shine at a digital agency with a collaborative environment; we’re looking for a Product Strategist who can contribute and shine.
At Cake & Arrow, you’ll work with a passionate team of super-talented creative professionals to bring projects to life.
As a Product Strategist, you’ll drive the strategy for the projects from concept to completion by guiding team collaboration and managing client expectations. You’ll work as a strategic problem-solver who combines a strong understanding of customer needs with an equally deep understanding of business goals to champion solutions that deliver value for our customers.
- Leads clients in a consultative and advisory capacity.
- Owns strategy and decision making processes with the team and client throughout project engagement.
- Collaborate with researchers, designers and engineers to solve business problems and deliver client needs.
- Partner with clients to understand and balance business objectives, technical feasibility, and customer value
- Serve as primary client interface on projects for tactical communications and an escalation point for client relationships
- Provide value-added input on business strategy, implementation approach options, and creative solutions to problems
- Ensures design deliverables are aligned with the strategy
- Contributes to the sales process to help shape the scope of work
- Individually contribute to take projects to the finish line
- Represent C&A to the client and internal contractors
- Manage contractors and employees assigned to team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years experience with user research, discovery and design process.
- 4+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience working with digital agencies
- Preference for those with design experience in enterprise application design and consumer websites
- Strong familiarity with the SDLC (software development life cycle)
- An optimist who is always finding ways “we can do” instead of thinking about what “we can’t do”, and brings a strategic perspective to projects
- Thrives in a work environment where there is constant cross-collaboration between strategy, user experience, design, and technology
- Preference for New York based
- Remote, but candidate must be flexible working EST time
- Eligible to work in the US and US-based
- $130,000-$150,000 DOE
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (holidays + full week off for July 4th and Christmas + Summer Fridays)
- Employer matching contributions to 401(k)
- Performance bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- A flexible schedule
About Cake & Arrow
Cake & Arrow is an experience design & innovation agency that works with organizations in the insurance and financial services industries to identify new opportunities and design digital products and services that are grounded in real customer needs. Its mission is to help these organizations create authentic and meaningful relationships with their customers, agents, and employees. Founded in 2002, C&A has partnered with leading companies including MetLife, Citigroup, Travelers, and Chubb as well as recognized leaders in retail including Bose, Lowe’s, KIND, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Learn more about us: https://cakeandarrow.com/who-we-are/