You’re looking to shine at a digital agency with a collaborative environment; we’re looking for a Product Strategist who can contribute and shine.
At Cake & Arrow, you’ll work with a passionate team of super-talented creative professionals to bring projects to life.
As a Product Strategist, you’ll drive the strategy for the projects from concept to completion by guiding team collaboration and managing client expectations. You’ll work as a strategic problem-solver who combines a strong understanding of customer needs with an equally deep understanding of business goals to champion solutions that deliver value for our customers.
Note: This is a contract role based on company needs.
- Leads clients in a consultative and advisory capacity.
- Owns strategy and decision making processes with the team and client throughout project engagement.
- Collaborate with researchers, designers and engineers to solve business problems and deliver client needs.
- Partner with clients to understand and balance business objectives, technical feasibility, and customer value
- Serve as primary client interface on projects for tactical communications and an escalation point for client relationships
- Provide value-added input on business strategy, implementation approach options, and creative solutions to problems
- Ensures design deliverables are aligned with the strategy
- Contributes to the sales process to help shape the scope of work
- Individually contribute to take projects to the finish line
- Manage contractors and employees assigned to team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years experience with user research, discovery and design process.
- 4+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience working with digital agencies
- Preference for those with design experience in enterprise application design and consumer websites
- Strong familiarity with the SDLC (software development life cycle)
- An optimist who is always finding ways “we can do” instead of thinking about what “we can’t do”, and brings a strategic perspective to projects
- Thrives in a work environment where there is constant cross-collaboration between strategy, user experience, design, and technology
Send a resume and a cover letter indicating experience, why you’re interested, and notable project samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Freelance Product Strategist