You’re looking to shine at a digital agency with a collaborative environment; we’re looking for a Program Manager who can contribute and shine. Sweet!
At Cake & Arrow, you’ll work with a passionate team of super-talented creative professionals to bring projects to life.
Part project manager, part product manager, part strategist, and part client partner, you’ll drive projects from the initial concept through completion by guiding team collaboration and efficiency and managing client expectations.
You’ll work as a strategic problem-solver who combines a strong understanding of customer needs with an equally deep understanding of business goals to champion solutions that deliver value for our customers.
- Shape the product vision and develop requirements, design inventories, product roadmaps, and functional specifications documentation
- Collaborate with strategists, designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver innovative products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct user research events to validate hypotheses and designs
- Act as a partner with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and digital products and services
- Define & champion the needs of the customer and serve as the “voice of the project” throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project
- Partner with clients to understand and balance business objectives, technical feasibility, and customer value
- Support new business efforts by providing strategic guidance on scope, timeline, and budget, and help identify organic growth opportunities with existing clients
- Work across multiple projects to create and manage schedules, budgets, and scope
- Serve as a senior-level escalation point for client relationships
- 6+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to plan and direct teams, define scope, and manage budgets
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- An innate ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to deliver high-quality work
- An optimist who is always finding ways “we can do” instead of thinking about what “we can’t do”, and brings a strategic perspective to projects
- Thrives in a work environment where there is constant cross-collaboration between strategy, user experience, design, and technology
- Values doing the right things, not just doing things right
This is a full-time, on-site position at an award-winning company with a passion for smart design and creating innovative user experiences.
Send a resume and a cover letter indicating experience, why you’re interested, and notable project samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Program Manager